Ronnyman9

Game crashes while loading...

Question

The game seems to have installed. If I press "PLAY" the BFP4F Windows opens and the music starts playing. But then the game crashes. 

Any idea what I could do to make the game work?

10 answers to this question

I have the same problem, I click on 'play' a window with Battlefield Play For Free on the topside pops up, keeps loading for about 10 seconds, than just closes again and sends me back to the launcher. I have installed the visual-c thing you sended but that didn't help.
I also tried deleting everything and reinstalling again but I keep having the same issue.

20 hours ago, Mifard said:

I have the same problem, I click on 'play' a window with Battlefield Play For Free on the topside pops up, keeps loading for about 10 seconds, than just closes again and sends me back to the launcher. I have installed the visual-c thing you sended but that didn't help.
I also tried deleting everything and reinstalling again but I keep having the same issue.

@SaintDevil

Thank you guys for the quick answers. I did run the installation from the link you gave me. Now this happens:
How can I fix that?

Anmerkung 2020-05-04 214902.png

It means your game is already running. Go to Task Manager and kill any processes related to Phoenix and relative games

On 5/4/2020 at 10:53 PM, SaintDevil said:

It means your game is already running. Go to Task Manager and kill any processes related to Phoenix and relative games

I did that, now I have the same issue hat I had before. My game starts and then crashes while loading.

hey i have exactly the same issue ! When can i expect having the update to fix that? I'm really excited about the idea of playing BF heroes again! Thanks a lot